Sunday, March 20, 2011

Princeton Luncheon

To celebrate the start of spring, my cousins, William and Nora, were hosting a pot luck luncheon at their house in Princeton. First Mandy and I stopped off with the hubbies and the babies to visit my brother-in-law's cousin, Thanh. She has a son, Van, whose only 2 months older than Calvin and she just moved into our town.

Of course whenever Calvin goes over to someone else's house he always has to try out their toys. Van has a little walker so that he can scoot around the house. Calvin seemed to like it until I busted out the camera to take pictures.




Van looked so cute with his hair all spikey.





He even knew how to high-five. So cute!


Maddy was there too, just chilling out with her daddy.



Our next stop was my cousin William's house in Princeton for a "Welcome Spring" pot luck lunch. There was some good food - lobster macaroni, some kind of wrapped asparagus that was super yummy, fruit salad, and other food I can't remember anymore...



Phil tried to get Calvin to play with some of the bigger kids, but mostly he just sat around looking confused.



No comments: