Thursday, November 10, 2011

Westlake & Jayden!!!

Ok, I'm back. And now we're up to November...I'm sure I'll actually make it to 2012 at some point...

Back in November I had to head back to Ohio for work. It's tough being away from Calvin for so long, but it gave me a chance to visit our good friends Steve and Rebecca, and their new baby son, Jayden! I think Phil is still jealous that he still hasn't gotten a chance to meet Jayden yet. He is so adorable, and just holding him makes me think of when Calvin used to be that small. I don't think Jayden liked me very much though - he seemed a little cranky when I was holding him.


Now he is back in mommy's arms. I think I see the hint of a smile. ^__^

This is one of my favorite pictures of Jayden and Rebecca. They're not looking at the camera, but

I also got to go out a few times with some coworkers. One of the places I got to try was a new restaurant in Crocker Park called "B Spot". I went with a bunch of the team leaders from my department as part of a team building event. I think the B stands for burgers and brats. They also have some tasty (and strange) milkshake flavors available - alcohol optional ^__^


The burgers seemed tiny by normal standards, but they were just the right size for me.

No comments: