Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Surprise - It's a Boy!

So, I haven't really mentioned it here (though I think most of our friends and family already know), but Phil and I are expecting our first little one! We just had our 2nd trimester screening and we found out it's a Boy!!!! So, to accompany the news I figured it was time to post some pictures.


The baby seems to be just chilling out - feet up, not a care in the world.

This is the shot where they determined the sex of the baby. I love that they added the little pointer in the picture - hello! Who says you have to be out of the womb before parents can share embarrasing photos of you?
They even took some 4D shots. The baby didn't look as much like an alien in this one. Look at his cute little arm covering his face. Tired or camera shy?


Click here to check out more photos!

No comments: