Saturday, September 11, 2010

Man of the House

Now that Calvin is here there's a new power struggle for the role of "man of the house". Phil insists he's still man of the house, but one look from Calvin suggests that he thinks otherwise. This is Calvin with his "you talkin' to me?"/"don't mess with me" look. Better watch out daddy!


I think that look prompted this little stare down between father and son. Who will win in the end is still yet to be determined. Phil may be bigger, but Calvin looks completely unphased.


Calvin definitely has mommy wrapped around his little finger. I admit it. I can't help he's so cute!...


Phil tries to lay down the law every now and then by giving him a stern talking to...


Calvin for the most part just comes out looking confused.


And in the end Calvin still ends up looking like the king of the castle....


But, honestly, how can you deny a sweet face like this??

No comments: