Saturday, June 4, 2011

Key West Day 4 - Jet Skiing

On our last full day in Key West we headed out to a post-wedding brunch. Before we left Calvin said his goodbye to cousin Lydia. He was all shiny from the sun block we had applied.


I forgot the name of the place that we went to for brunch, but the food was pretty good. I ordered french toast with Godiva white chocolate (yum!).




Phil ordered a scrambled egg with some kind of steak.




The decor was very interesting...I managed to catch a shot of Kevin under the insane asylum sign. ^__^ Surprisingly enough he didn't actually know what was behind him when I took this shot, and yet his expression seems so appropriate...


After brunch a big group of us went Jet Skiing. Phil and I had gone once before during our honeymoon in Bali, but the water this time was much choppier. Out of everyone we were the only ones to get thrown off the jet ski. I blame it on Phil's back seat driving...


We stopped on a sand bar and took a picture with the whole group.


The trip went by so fast. It seemed like we just got there and it was time to go home. That's the end of Cousins' Reunion 2011. Until 2012!

No comments: