Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mid-week Fujiyama Mama Outing

I know, an outing in the middle of the week? That's almost unheard of for us. But yesterday we headed out to Fujiyama Mama with some of Phil's coworkers for dinner. That meant no cooking for me - yay!

I didn't end up taking too many pictures, but I did get a shot with a good friend of ours, Ghimel. Even though it was a Japanese restaurant they had bubble tea. Strange...but no complaints here.


I'm not really a fish/sushi person, so I normally stick to the non-raw fish sushis, like the spider roll (soft shell crab), the calamari rolls and veggie rolls.

Phil said he wasn't hungry, but ended up ordering 3 rolls anyway. I think he got an asparagus and shitake mushroom roll, california roll, and shrimp tempura roll.


Ok, that's all for now until the weekend. And this weekend I think we're finally getting back the photos from the wedding!! Stay tuned. ^__~

No comments: