Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Salsa @ The View

My last night in Cleveland I took a trip out to a place called The View, a night club in downtown Cleveland, for some much needed salsa dancing.
I actually managed to drag Phil to this club once while we were still living in Cleveland.

I'm a big fan of salsa - really any kind of dancing, but I don't get many chances to go out on the town anymore. So some of my friends took pity on me and joined me in a night of non-stop latin dancing after a long work week.

The 3 amigos: Jaime, Luisa and Ioana


Jaime and me looking tough. Don't mess with us! (Maybe I should have gone for a more intimidating look...)


My dance partners: Markeeta and Jessica. Taking a little break from all the dancing.


And me and the girls (Ioana and Heidi). Who says you have to dance with a boy?


By the end of the night my feet were so tired, but it was worth it. My dance cravings have been satisfied...for now... ^__~

No comments: