Friday, November 27, 2009

Baby Mai

After some not so fruitful Black Friday shopping we relaxed around the house for a bit before heading out into the city. Phil made plans to hang out with his high school friends while I headed into Brooklyn to meet up with some college friends and meet Le's new baby, Mai!

I met up with my friends at a Peruvian restaurant in Brooklyn called Coco Roco. I'm not really an expert on Peruvian cuisine, but I thought the food was good. I had the Lomo Saltado, which was a beef stir fry with rice. Sorry, no pictures this time...

After dinner we headed back to Le's apartment to meet Mai. Here she is with uncle Kyle. At this point she was only 3 weeks old. Isn't she the cutest? And look at that full head of hair!


And here is baby Mai with her proud mama.

No comments: