Monday, November 2, 2009

Bar Symon

I went back to Cleveland for work and got to hang out with some of my coworkers, who I haven't seen in a very long time. Monday night I went out to a restaurant called Bar Symon with Tim - saving me from a night of takeout at the hotel. This restaurant/bar is owned by one of the iron chefs from Iron Chef USA, so I had high expectations of the food. Now, why the flying pig? I'm not quite sure...



We started out with some smoked kielbasa, served with 3 different kinds of mustard.


For the main course I had the Grilled Meatloaf. Doesn't it look so good? It was in fact very tasty.


Tim opted for the Monday special - Pig Roast. Basically lots of pork, pork fat and pork skin. You can just see all the greasy goodness soaking in the bottom of the plate.


Tim looks happy with his pig roast.


Overall I give it 2 thumbs up. I'll have to remember to bring Phil there next time we're in Cleveland.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Pork.

(^_^)d