Friday, February 12, 2010

Macaroni Grill

Friday night, after picking my mom up from the train station, we headed out to Macaroni Grill for dinner. Phil and I haven't been since we were still in Ohio, and this was my mom's first time in over a decade!

Here I am with my mom waiting for our food to arrive. The decor in the restaurant is very nice with the mural of Italy on the walls.


As an appetizer we ordered the crab stuffed mushrooms, which were pretty good.

I ordered the Sausage Salentino - pasta with italian sausage and "broccoflowers"...still not quite sure what a broccoflower is, but it looked like a green cauliflower. The pasta was a little too undercooked for my taste.

Phil and my mom both ordered Pollo Limone Rustica - spinach and chicken with penne pasta. This one was actually pretty good, but too bad the bowl was deceivingly shallow and there wasn't really much food.

Phil swears the portions were bigger in Ohio. I guess we'll have to test that theory out the next time we go back to Ohio.

1 comment:

- said...

Our portions are way bigger in Ohio! Booom!