Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July BBQ in Bridgewater

4th of July weekend was BBQ-full. First we attended a BBQ at my sister's house in Bridgewater. Phil was working on re-painting the nursery in preparation for baby Calvin, so we arrived a little late. Luckily there was still tons of food left. But I was so busy eating I only got to take a picture of the desserts... I brought a batch of Double Tree cookies and they were a hit! (Thanks to Lydia for the recipe)


Mandy and Tam had just finished re-doing their backyard patio, and since it was so nice out (though a little hot) we spent some time hanging out there and chatting with everyone. Mandy and I took a picture of our 2 pregnant bellies to see whose was bigger. I think mine is definitely bigger, but I am 4 weeks ahead of her.


Picture with soon-to-be grandma! Luckily for her Mandy is having a girl so she gets both a grandson and a granddaughter.

Mandy had a bunch of friends and coworkers over as well, and I noticed one of them brought her an early baby present. I'd heard of and even made a couple diaper cakes before (diapers and baby supplies/toys done up to look like a cake), but I've never seen a diaper wreath before. It was kind of cute.


One BBQ down, one more to go!

No comments: