Friday, April 29, 2011

To Canada! - Calvin Goes International

The weekend after we got back from Cleveland we took another road trip to Ontario, Canada to visit some of my relatives. I know, two 8+ hour road trips back to back like that was probably not the best idea, but it just kind of worked out that way with the scheduling. Calvin was a real trooper for the entire 9 1/2 hour drive to Canada. We made a stop along the way at an Applebee's, which was kind of in the middle of farm country. I ordered pasta, and the bowl I got was huge! You could probably fit Calvin in that bowl.




By the time we arrived at my cousin's house it was late and Calvin was tired. My cousin had three kids, and they were all excited to meet Calvin and play with him, but he was cranky from being sleepy and stuck in the car all day. He was not a happy camper... The good thing about my cousin having three kids though is that they had tons of kids stuff, plenty to keep Calvin entertained while we were there.

No comments: