Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

On Halloween we spent the day relaxing and packing. I was packing up to get ready to go to Cleveland, while Phil was packing for Arkansas. We took a break in the afternoon and took my mom out to Friendly's for lunch. No costumes here, although there were plenty of little kids running around in costume.


Phil doesn't look too happy that I keep taking pictures of him eating.

We prepared for lots of kids to come by trick-or-treating. We bought 3 boxes of 30 candy bars. I thought 1 box would be enough, but Phil insisted on 3 - he wanted to make sure we had enough candy so kids would be less likely to toilet paper our house. I haven't seen many houses in this area toilet papered, but we bought the 3 boxes...and we had a total of 2 trick-or-treaters...Candy anyone?

Another halloween here and gone...

No comments: