Friday, November 26, 2010

Thai Thai Cuisine

The Friday after Thanksgiving some of my old college friends, Le and Kyle, came to visit along with their significant others. Le also brought her 1 year old daughter, Mai. I couldn't believe how big she got! She was running around and interacting, it was so adorable. I still remember when I first saw her last year a month after she was born. Boy how time flies...


She even gave Calvin his first non-family member girl kiss!



It's Kyle and Calvin!


The group of us went out to dinner at a Thai restaurant not too far from our house called Thai Thai Cuisine. Phil and I had never eaten there before, but it got a good review from a friend of mine, so we decided to give it a try. Phil ordered a big bowl of their Tom Yum Gai. It was kind of hard to scoop the soup out of this bowl/tray thing, but it kept the soup nice and warm.


Phil ordered the Pad Thai and I got a flat noodle with Chinese broccoli. Phil and Kyle are on Calvin duty.


And then for dessert, fried bananas and ice cream.


Group photo!

Overall the restaurant was pretty good, except (surprisingly) for the Pad Thai. But we'd go back again for sure ^__^

No comments: