Sunday, October 4, 2009

Forty Grill

On Friday I headed out to Hoboken with my friend Jamie to meet up with some of her friends for dinner to celebrate her birthday. Phil and I have been to Hoboken a couple times to hang out with friends, but I got a great view of the city from across the river as we were walking to the restaurant. Aren't the lights so pretty? No wonder apartments in this area are so expensive, with a view like that!


We finally arrived at the Forty Grill restaurant. We actually had to show our ID before they would let us into the restaurant. Its been a while since I've gone anywhere that checks ID at the door.


The food was decent - at least what I tried. I ordered their Chicken Ceaser wrap, which was not bad. I heard from others at the table though that their seafood was less than great. The service was really good though, so I guess as long as you stay away from the seafood you're safe...


We mentioned to one of the waiters that it was Jamie's birthday and they brought out a dessert for her with a candle and everything. She looks so happy. Happy Birthday Jamie (again...)! ^__^

No comments: