Saturday, January 23, 2010

Famous Dave's

Over the weekend Phil and I decided to head out to Famous Dave's for lunch. Famous Dave's is a chain of BBQ goodness. Their portions are usually pretty big, but we were feeling hungry.

One of the signatures of Famous Dave's is their caddy of sauces that they put on each table. Even though we've been here before we always seem to forget what the sauces taste like and have to do the taste test all over again.


Our food came pretty quickly, which makes sense since most of this stuff has already been barbecuing for hours. Phil gets ready to smother his plate in BBQ sauce and have at it.


He ordered ribs and the Texas brisket.


I ended up ordering the pulled pork, which I think may be my new favorite dish at Famous Dave's.


Not surprisingly I didn't finish all of my pulled pork, but Phil pretty much devoured his entire plate minus 1 rib. As you can see it's time for Phil's post-meal nap...

No comments: