Wednesday, January 6, 2010

House Update

Ok, so this has been a long time coming, but I finally got around to taking some pictures of the house post-rennovations while it was actually clean. So here they are!

First we have the living room. All of the rooms on the top floor were repainted, and we added some carpeting and ceiling lights in some rooms including this one. I know, the carpets are white, but we love it and hopefully we can keep it clean...




The living room leads into the dining room and kitchen areas.


You know you like the new cabinets and shiny new appliances. I know I do! ^__^

Next we move onto the bedrooms. First we have our room, otherwise known as the green room. And boy is it green. Let's just say that Phil and I discovered we are not very good at picking paint colors...but it grows on you.

Then we have the yellow room, a smaller second bedroom that is currently serving as my craft room. We were trying to go for a pale yellow here, but again it came out a little brighter than we anticipated...

And the final bedroom, the blue room - the only one that came out a decent color. If you ever come to visit us this is probably where you would be staying ^__^


The first level of the house is a bit of a mess so no pictures of that for now, but that's our place. I hope you enjoyed the tour!

1 comment:

T said...

I know - finally!