Sunday, January 10, 2010

Secaucus + Sports Resort

On Sunday we headed into Secaucus to visit our friend, Ghimel. It was after lunch, but there was still plenty of food to snack on. She made pizza - check out the fancy pizza stone!



She also had fries and some mini tacos. And there were sugar coated donuts that Tejal and Conrad brought with them.


I didn't have time to bake anything, so we brought over a box of European cookies that we got from Phil's aunt for Christmas. The box looked super fancy, and inside there were cookies from 4 different countries (Italy, Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands) all sectioned off and individually wrapped. So cute. ^__^


Ghimel recently got the Wii Sports Resort, so we tried it out. I think this is a shot of Conrad and Ghimel canoe racing. Unfortunately, most of my other Wii shots came out blurry, but we were all laughing and feeling the burn by the end.

We even did a little American Idol singing. I think I sang an R.E.M. song. Phil must have taken this picture before he "fell asleep" because my singing was so boring... (~__~')

No comments: