Friday, August 13, 2010

Lobster Shack at Mandy's

Mandy does some work in Connecticut sometimes, and apparently they have a lot of Lobster Shacks there. So on her last trip there she decided to bring back some lobster rolls and invited us over for dinner on Friday. Mandy's in the kitchen heating up some lobster bisque and lobster rolls.


I know the big plate makes it look so small, but it was actually a lot of food. Phil had to help me finish my lobster roll.


There was also some extra stuff like steamed clams and sticky rice (courtesy of my mom...not really something you would get from Lobster Shack...).


After dinner we even had time for a movie, "The Happiest Baby on the Block" (or something along those lines). All I have to say is, you are so not supposed to shake a baby!

No comments: