Sunday, September 11, 2011

Japan - Day 2

On my first full day in Japan I did some shopping in Yurakucho, which is just a couple stops from Tamachi where our office is. While I was there I came across an international market. There were tons of people setting up tables and selling various things, a lot of them handmade.


For lunch I met up with one of my coworkers, Kaori. We ate at an Italian restaurant in Yurakucho. Even though we've been working together for almost a year this was the first time we ever met in person.






For lunch they had a set course that came with salad and an entree. I ordered the ceasar salad. It had a prosciutto-type meat and clams in it. Definitely not your typical ceasar salad, but it was pretty good - even the clams. ^__^



For an entree I got a pasta with bacon and asparagus. It was really good, but the dish was huge. I couldn't finish all of it.




Usually when I do these trainings in Japan I don't arrive until Sunday evening, so it was nice to have the extra day to relax a little bit before class on Monday.

No comments: