Sunday, May 23, 2010

Olive Garden

Phil and I took my mom out to lunch at Olive Garden.


You can't have a trip to Olive Garden without their soup and salad. Which is apparently endless even if you don't order the endless soup and salad...


Mom ordered their "Tour of Italy" - lasagna, chicken parmesan and fettuccine alfredo. It may seem manageable, but don't be fooled. I think mom only got through a third of it.


I had their Five Cheese Ziti. Yum!


And Phil ordered their Shrimp Primavera. Phil was just soaking up all the good smells. He seems so happy and peaceful - figures it would be because of food ^__^


The verdict - Olive Garden definitely better than the Macaroni Grill that we went to with my mom earlier this year. I still think it has something to do with us being on the East Coast instead of Ohio, but I guess we'll never know.
More to come on our trip to San Francisco/Lake Tahoe.

No comments: